[Posting on behalf of Linda Henderson – Volunteer Co-ordinator]
If you would like to be part of the volunteer team supporting the roll out of the Covid19 Vaccinations at the Milton Vaccination Centre in Milton Community Centre, CB24 6BL, this is what you need to do.
- Enter https://miltonvaccine.info into your browser and complete the form.
- This will enter your details on to our secure electronic rota system.
- An email will be generated to you each time a new volunteer rota has been set up, not when you complete the one-off form at Milton Vaccine info.
- When you receive this email, you will be able to see all the sessions available and the roles needed for that session.
- This email is your access to the “Rotacentral” you will not need any other usernames or passwords.
- You are then able to click on to one of the roles for a session.
- You will then get an email confirming the session you have signed up for.
This is a new system so please bear with us while we all get used to the new system. Hopefully, it will make it more usable for us all.
Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.