Post Cards From Milton
- 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm, July 15, 2019 – Meeting of Milton Parish Council
- 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm, July 29, 2019 – Planning Committee Meeting
- 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm, August 12, 2019 – Planning Committee Meeting - Cancelled
- 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm, September 2, 2019 – Meeting of Milton Parish Council
- 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm, September 16, 2019 – Planning Committee Meeting
- 7:45 pm – 9:15 pm, September 16, 2019 – Maintenance Committee
Author Archives: MPC Admin
The meeting of the Planning committee scheduled for Monday 12th August has been cancelled as no items have been received for consideration.
Froment Way Play Area The new play equipment is now installed and ready for use including a wheelchair accessible roundabout. Please take care to avoid the taped off areas which have been seeded.
Unfortunately delivery of the new play equipment for Froment Way has been delayed. Installation should now be during week commencing 8th July.
A Parish Meeting has been arranged for 6pm-8pm on Wednesday 10th July in Room 2 of the Milton Community Centre. Police and Crime Commissioner Jason Ablewhite and Chief Constable Nick Dean will attend the meeting to talk with Villagers about … Continue reading
Several surface roots have been removed from The Rowans Play Area and fresh bark added to the worn areas.
The meeting of the Planning committee scheduled for Monday 17th June has been cancelled as no items have been received for consideration.
Springers have now been reinstalled and painted on the Froment Way play area. Installation of new equipment on that site including a wheelchair accessible roundabout is expected to be carried out during week commencing 1 July 2019. Planning is in … Continue reading
The Police and Crime Commissioner has just announced plans for a new Police Station for Southern Cambridgeshire. The preferred site being discussed is by the Milton Park and Ride. Detailed information is available at this link https://www.cambridgeshire-pcc.gov.uk/get-involved/your-views/have-your-say/ To hear from … Continue reading