OldMilton-46

OldMilton-46

Looking south up High St towards Three Tons pub which is behind the War Memorial. (note- The War Memorial was relocated into Coles Road when the road was diverted back on to its original route in front of Milton Hall and the Three Tons is no longer a pub).
The old bakery is the building to the left of the Three Tons pub and was rebuilt around the 1990s.
Mr F Coulson is standing with his wheelbarrow beside the Waggon and Horses pub (Note- The Waggon and Horses in this photo is the old building).
Circa: 1925
Location: High St from Hungry Hill/Fen Cottage