If you have problems with everyday tasks, or if you care for someone who does, and want to find out about the advice and support that is available to help you to stay independent, safe and well, NRS Healthcare's mobile demonstration unit provides advice and information about:
• equipment and aids to help with daily living
• assistive technology resources
• adult social care support
• health information available from your library.
NRS is contracted by the County Council to provide the Integrated Community Equipment Service (ICES). Their custom built mobile demonstration and assessment unit will be visiting:
Friday 25th October Morrisons, Cambourne, 10am-4pm
Monday 28th October St Ives Market, 9am-3pm
Tuesday 12th November Shire Hall, Cambridge 10am-4pm*
when you will have the opportunity to speak to the fully trained driver who can offer advice as a trusted trained assessor. You will also be able to find out about the information and advice available from the County Council to enable you to stay independent, safe and well.
* EQUIPMENT AMNESTY If you have any unwanted equipment you will also be able to return this when the mobile demonstration unit visits Shire Hall on 12th November 2013.